Hello everyone! Well, I got a bit lost in transmission – between the last hurrah of my annual leave from work and technical issues with my beloved HP, I think it’s been a couple of weeks. However, I’m back and hopefully you’ll like my contribution to Challenge # 128 “Sparkle”.
As soon as I saw that was the prompt, I knew I was going to use some sparkly, glittery thickers that I have a nice wee supply of. I love those thickers!!
The layout I have for you today isn’t quite what I intended…. printing from my phone and a lack of editing capability meant that I used a completely different photo to the one I intended….but I’m still pretty happy with this result.
This layout captures the relationship between our wee nephew, visiting for the first time over Christmas, and our dog. We were a tad anxious about Angus knocking over G and his sister. The little guy seemed pretty much at home with Angus – and even managed to rename him for the duration of his visit!
As well as the SPARKLE from the thickers, I also popped on some sparkly gems….
…and some sparkly arrows!
I hope you enjoy this layout – and join in with our Challenge over on Southern Girls.
- Basic Grey – Little Black Dress, Classy chic
- American Crafts – Nightfall, October night
- American Crafts – Peachy Keen, gee whiz
- Studio Calico – Central park
- Crate Paper – Peppermint Collection, Ski lodge
- Amy Tangerine thickers, Scene in silver
- Amy Tangerine Remarks stickers, Good Times
- Freckled Fawn: glitter arrow
- Queen and Co: glitter gems
- Crate paper: stickers, toy box collection
- We R Memory Keepers: ephemera bits, Hello Darling
- Snap: stickers, Dog
- Dear Lizzy: letter stickers