Just checking in very quickly as I’ve almost run out of alloted PC time for today ….the Litigation notes are in front of me to remind me that I MUST get off the computer!
- Saw the surgeon at the hospital last Wednesday re my gallstones. I’ve been booked in for surgery and should be sorted out within the next 6 months. Interestingly, my pain and symptom profile is not “normal” and while it is clear from the ultrasound that I do indeed have gallstones, it isn’t 100% certain that that is what is causing the pain. Great! So I’ve also been booked in for an endoscopy to see if there is another reason.
- The weather is fantastic the last couple of days. The Mr’s are picking out T-shirts and shorts for a change.
- Mr 4 had a kindy disco on Friday night – pirates and fairies. He wanted to go as batman, but the teachers really wanted to not have superheros there. So we begged and borrowed a few pirate goodies and he looked the part. And had fun!
- Hubby bought a new bike over the weekend. He’s getting ready to start commuting down our hill and over to the train station instead of using the car. I‘m wondering if that means I get to spend an equivalent amount in crafting goodies…... 😉
- My stamps that I won from Trina’s blog showed up today – and they are very cool! I also ordered a few sentiment stamps from Verve the other day. Can’t wait to play with these 🙂 It’s all Sarah’s fault!! 😆
That’s it from me for now….ciao!