Several things cross my mind – Janine’s Wooohoooot Wednesday gives me the chance to celebrate the small and sometimes not so small.
- The weather today is glorious. After a cold, wet and blustery Wellington day yesterday, it’s great to be walking too and from school without coats and jackets. Wish I’d known it was going to be a good day and I might have got some washing on the line. Now that would have been a woooohoooo moment!
- Getting to take my SIL and J back to the airport. I love driving to the airport – it just feels great. And then having a coffee and a yummy Wishbone muffin for morning tea, well, that’s just fantastic. Even better is when you are driving along in gloriously sunny, still Wellington. Yes, people it (no wind!!) happens at times and I love it!!!
- Mr 4 beginning to eat whole apples. Not ones that come in the more expensive fruit pouches that were the mainstay of getting serves of fruit anywhere near him. Whole apples that can just be grabbed by himself out of the fridge and eaten. Whole apples that are sooooo much cheaper – and not from China!
- Fantastic roadtrips to Rotorua, with a mix of adrenalin activities, sheep and boiling mud etc.
- Discovering that the drive to Taupo via Wanganui is indeed a much, MUCH longer drive – but oh so pretty.
- Getting some study done. Even a little bit.