Smiley Saturday is Lightening’s brainchild and you can see here what it is all about. Feel free to peruse the other Smiley Saturday’s – or even join in too.
Today is wet and grey looking. A bit of a shock after the absolutely positively superb weather we have had for ages and ages now. But it not cold… definitely able to smile about that.
So this week’s Smiles are pretty straightforward:
- Going to SplitEnz with Widdleshamrock on Tuesday night. (I did see on the news headlines that their NZ-wide tour started in Auckland last night. Nevermind the fact that they had played already in Christchurch and Wellington. I was about to rant about the usual perception from Auckland about where exactly NZ begins and ends… except I also know I have many good cyber buddies who happen to be Aucklanders – and they at least know better!)
- Having Little Bro and his girlfriend staying for a few days. When the weather was so amazing they could not believe they were here in Wellington. Meh, it’s like that here all the time! 😉
- Watching the “Big Game” last night – and watching of course the best team win. That particular clash is always fraught in this household. Hubby is still in the misguided belief the Crusaders are the 2nd best team in the competition. And after last night: “He-heh” (a la Bart Simpson and friends) is all I have to say on the matter… out loud anyways!
- Finding I still have chocolate left from last weekend. Wooo-hoooo!
- Finding I have some time to myself while Hubby watches the 7s and the Mr’s are playing with new guns (there were no light sabres left at the $2 shop!). I might just do a spot of creating….
- And going to dinner and a movie – or something like that – with the Shamrocks. And Anja – we haven’t warned the authorities yet. Would be nice to have a bite before they’re on to us!! 😛
So, tell me – what are YOU smiling about? 🙂