Ummmm I did this tag some time last year. Can I just copy and paste those in? No? Darn!
- I live near Widdleshamrock. Darn – she told me that wasn’t weird enough to include!
- I have Goldilocks syndrome when I’m going to sleep. I can’t be too cold or too hot. Usually this is managed by sticking one foot outside the duvet.
- I tried to manage my addiction to marshmellow easter eggs by putting the packets I bought last week in the freezer. I’ve spent the last week realising just how good frozen marshmellow easter eggs are!
- I have to make my tea with freshly boiled water. And then let it sit for 10 minutes or so to cool down.
- I find it annoying to realise that although I have just sent someone an e-mail, it could be DAYS before I get a reply. I can’t help but push the refresh button futilely in the vain hopes there might be an immediate response. I mean – they should be sitting there just waiting for my message to pop into their inbox…..
- I love having my toes done – feet massaged etc. I know this will totally skeeve someone out because she hates it pretty much as much as I love it 😆
- I received a personal letter from David Lange when I was in the 3rd form after I wrote to him in support of the Anti-Nuclear policies. During the very brief period that Geoffory Palmer was our Prime Minister, he came through my checkout at the supermarket I worked in on a Friday night. Seems even PMs need tomato sauce with their fish and chips. I think that might qualify me for PM. 😉
- I find it really, really difficult to let a ringing phone go through to answer phone. It’s like the other person will know I’m there and ring back so I might as well pick up now, right?!
Ok – I know I’m meant to tag another 7 people but pretty much every one I know with a blog has done this. So, if you haven’t… feel free to share and consider yourself tagged. 🙂