Smiley Saturday is the brainchild of LighteningOnline and make sure you hook her up if you take part as she likes a good smile.
This week’s Smiley Saturday bits and bobs are from the fairly mundane and ordinary pile. But in some ways, I think they are the ones that need to be noted more often than they might be.
- Mr 3 is really enjoying his swimming. At his big brother’s lesson after school he decides to he wants to go as well. He’s on his own in the kiddy pool and he is going for it on the surfboard. Such a turnaround.
- Montheiths Summer Ale is on special at the supermarket – it’s a nice drop so I include some in the grocery shop.
- Mr 6 is still practising his keyboard lessons without being reminded too much
- Both Mr’s are enjoying the company of their Uncle D. Mr 6 in particular is intrigued that Uncle D’s cellphone (a blackberry) is able to get Google Earth on it and we can see our own house: he’s just been learning about maps and Google in “Topic” at school.
- The eggs I bought from our local friendly supplier are indeed super fresh. And they were cleaned for me before I picked them up. Mr Shamrock is very kind to me! 😆
- Getting more blog bling from galpal Widdleshamrock: I love to have the current bling on board!
Share the love as you see fit 🙂
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!