It’s one of those days. You know the ones. You’re chasing things up, trying to remember other things and just busy busy busy.
- I went out with one of my neighbours last night – to Housie. Truly!! I had a laugh and a half! I had mentioned that I loved jumping in on the round that was going when I visited Nana and Grandad at their place last week and how I loved to go to the working men’s club with my mum way back when. Then my neighbour heard an ad on the radio for housie night at a local RSA. “We should go!” I declared for a laugh. So the following night, we did. I am soooo not the right demographic! I must be the exception that proves the rule. It was a hoot. Cheap night out too. My neighbour got 2 lines while I sat “sweating” on a house so many times it just wasn’t funny. I got “Dib envy” too: because it has just started up again in the last week or so, everyone had nice clear or coloured dibs. Me: I took a container full of craft buttons from my stash!
- Mr 3 has the petting zoo visiting kindy today. Lots of rabbits, and sheep, and cute little pigs to pat. Can’t get him anywhere near the horse or the alpacca. Nor can I get him to stay with one animal long enough to take a picture!
- Hubby broke a window over the weekend. Drat is a fairly major understatement I would say – he was pretty cross with himself. It’s a fixed part of the window and we need to replace the hinges on the opening part too. Do you think we can find the hinges we bought a while back for the very job? Do you think I can get hold of the right grade stainless hinge? Anywhere?
- Day 8 of the Mo-bro … it’s coming in…nicely…. except for the fact that “nicely” is not the word I want to use in this context. You know what I mean??! Photo is due to be taken in the next day or two so we will see some progress. Apparently it is not comfortable playing a brass instrument with a moustache. Fancy.
- My recent Stampin Up order is stuck in customs apparently. It’s already a week overdue – hopefully tomorrow night it will have shown up. Poor Keryn has had the last 3 boxes I think she said caught up.
And that is it – enjoy your day – however random it is for you.