Ok – here’s a little catch-up. Firstly, *thanks* to Karen – revenge is indeed a dish served cold! 😆 She tagged me with this quirky little thing: to name 5 of the quirks that make me, me. I have probably got a whole lot more than this but we’ll deal with the ones that spring to mind. Actually I don’t have any, so there we are.
Ohhhhh, Ok, those that know me will never let me away with that, will they??!
- When I go to sleep, I have to begin lying on my left side, then at some point turn to my right. If I do it around the opposite way, I cannot fall asleep. Don’t ask! 😯 Just accept! 😆
- I like to lick the flavour of potato crisps… especially the really zingy S&Vs (salt and vinegar to the uninitiated). I do my best to be discrete about this, but I’m sure it has been noted.
- Actually back to the sleep thing – if I go to bed too early, I end up being awake longer than normal….. probably because a bit of my brain is constantly telling me I should be asleep now………… and I’m not……. 😆
- When eating marshmallow easter eggs, I like to split them in half first. Maybe to let the extra calories leak out first….
- I have an ordered approach to eating my meals…. 1st the least liked or appealing item (of a vegie nature) working my way around and upwards so the yummiest veg item is second to last. The last item – the meat. Always one thing at a time, always the meat last. Do not ask me to taste how good something else is, I need to finish one item at a time!
Looking at this list, I am a little afraid that it is sleep and food that spring to mind first. Is that another quirk do you think?? 😆
You only need to tag 3 but, hey, I thought I’d help you out with adding to your blog, Donna 😆