There are quite a few things on my list today. A lot of them craft related. Need to keep an eye on these things – remember I’m meant to be more organised this year. It’s getting there – I have a lot of lists. And I actually refer to them!
- Up-load Weekly challenge to Ink-Stains – done – but was I in time?
- Baby Cards (x5) for SE Swap – completed 4, what am I going to do for #5?
- CJ: weddings – choose photos – think about paper, embellies etc – yes, re the pics, I think so re the paper – double check
- CJ: Joy – start working on this – almost started, keep this for tomorrow
- Call Dr re Mr almost 3 – done, needs follow up
- Call sports group re getting Mr 5 on the list for Wednesday – done
- Find DH’s cellphone – not done – he’ll have to sort
- Decide on dinner – we did eat so I think I did
- Play with Mr Almost 3… yup.
- Don’t forget to collect Mr 5 from school – yup managed that too.
I think I did OK today 😆
I really like how my card for the challenge turned out. It’s the first time I’ve used my twinkling H2O’s. The colours look a little washed out from the scan, but you get the picture, right?!
So, how was your day?